Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Shipping & Delivery
At this time, Olive Green Apparel ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, and Hawaii as well as various international destinations.
-Items will ship within 3 business day via USPS Priority Mail.
-The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
International Shipping – (Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Greenland, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
- The majority of items will be shipped within 48 hours via USPS First Class Mail International (excludes weekends and holidays).
- A $35 shipping and handling fee will be applied to all international orders (except Canada where a $20 fee will be applied).
- Duty and tax are the customer's responsibility since we do not pre-collect import duties and taxes at the time of your order (please contact your local Customs office for an estimate of these fees).
- You can expect delivery within 10-14 business days after your order is processed. Although, due to certain customs procedures, some orders may take as long as 6 weeks to be delivered.
- LIMIT OF 4 items per order.
- Payment must be made with American Express, MasterCard, or Visa.
- We cannot bill your personal carrier account.
- Returns will be accepted for unused, non-damaged items within 30 days of receipt..
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- Please package the return securely in the original box and include a copy of the invoice.
- Please contact customer service with any questions.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Olive Green Apparel is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
***By submitting your order you have accepted the shipping charges and conditions for the delivery listed above.***
- Sales Tax
Olive Green Apparel charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
- Return Policy
You may purchase merchandise from this website by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Olive Green Apparel reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
-If you receive an item that does not completely satisfy you, please contact customer service to arrange for a return.
-We accept returns for unused, non-damaged items within 30 days of receipt.
-Customer is responsible for shipping charges.
-Please package the return securely in the original box and include a copy of the invoice.